Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh my goodness.

June, July, August, September.

Since I'm having Noah via C-Section he'll probably be delivered at 37-38 weeks based on how big he is. That means instead of being an October baby he'll be a September baby. Which means we only have 3-4 months to get ready for him.

That is CRAZY.

All we have for him right now are some cute onesies and tee-shirts.

This is why we were going to have the shower in June. So we'd have time to get all of the stuff we still needed. Now I'm afraid to get anything because someone might want to buy it for the shower. I know what I'd like to get him...

Please oh please oh please can I order this for myself online already?!
Beautiful Stroller and car seat from Target :)


Puppy Themed bedding.. Also at Target Online.


Crib, Glider, Changing Table and Dresser- Target

I'm going crazy over here... I feel so unprepared! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment