Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feeling Baby Move

                                    18 Weeks
This was the week that I felt Baby move for the very first time. I remember sitting at work and feeling something strange. Even though I can't really describe the feeling, I knew immediately that it was the baby moving. During previous weeks I could have swore I felt movement.. but wasn't sure. There was no doubt about this one. People are right when they say that there is really nothing like it. I was so convinced that I'd never have the opportunity to feel a baby move inside me. Some days up to this point I felt like I was just pretending to be pregnant. It didn't really feel real to me quite yet. This was such a beautiful moment that I'll never forget. It felt so natural to me, yet surreal. It was a sweet little reminder that my angel is always with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment