Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dear Noah,

I can't promise that you will be just like the other little boys. I can't promise you will always be happy. But I CAN promise that Mommy and Daddy will always love you no matter what. I may not be a very strong woman, and Daddy may not be a very strong man. But together we are as strong as it gets. And we will ALWAYS be strong for you. I promise to protect you from people who will make your life harder but also to let you make your own decisions and learn how to protect yourself. You are our first child. You will always have a very special place in my heart. You are my angel. I will do absolutely anything it takes to keep you healthy and happy. I know the moment I set eyes on you everything will be okay. I don't care if you have a scar on your back, Mommy will kiss and rub your back every single day if that's what it takes to make you feel good. I promise I will never take you for granted. God only gives STRONG special people disabilites and we have no doubt that you will be an amazing little boy. Your heart beat is so strong and you've already made it through so much. Noah you already inspire me more than anyone I've ever met. I promise to always try my hardest to never let you down.

I love you.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment