Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Mommy stop being silly!"

I swear every single time I get down about Noah's diagnosis he kicks and hits and rolls and is trying to say,

"Mom, I'm going to be okay!
Let me prove you and everyone else wrong."
 
 
Steven has gotten into the habit of calling me "Silly woman" and I have no doubt Noah will be saying "Silly Mommy" just as often. :)

I know babies sometimes do funny things during ultrasounds and the technicians just happen to catch it and snap a pic.. but I really do believe Noah meant to do this on the day we found out about his diagnosis.

(Ok, In reality I'm sure Noah was just getting ready to suck his thumb.. but I can dream, right?)


Noah gave us a big thumbs up and even though we hadn't recieved any news yet, bad or good. I still clearly remember saying, "Look Honey, he's letting us know that everything is okay!" Everything may not be okay right now, but that doesn't mean it won't all turn out okay. Noah was trying to show us that. I bet he knows Mommy worries about him and wanted me to have a good reminder on hand when I get down sometimes.

He obviously has his father's awesome postive outlook on life! I strive every single day to be more like Steven. No matter what news we've heard he always stays positive and happy. If Noah is the same way, I'll be taking notes from them for ever. I know I'm quite the worry wart... but on a positive note, at least it shows I care. And gosh, I care a lot.

Thank goodness Steven and Noah can make everything okay. My angels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment