Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby is a BOY!

I knew it! Our sweet little angel is a boy. I was not even disappointed for a second. His little nose looks just like Steven's and from the looks of it he has his adorable big lips too. I loved getting to see our baby wiggle and squirm around. He seemed so much bigger this time. He loves having his little hands by his face and head. He even gave us a big old Thumbs Up! To let us know he's one happy baby!

The ultrasound appointment didn't exactly go very good though. I've always had really bad anxiety. I was so worried that there would be something wrong with the baby. As soon as I laid back on the bed I started having hot flashes and felt like I was going to throw up. The technician noticed I was sweating and freaking out and I dismissed myself to go to the bathroom. I said that I really had to go.. but actually I just sat in the floor of the bathroom trying to catch my breath. I prayed so hard that baby was healthy. That this would be a normal ultrasound and everything would be okay. I'm not sure why I freaked out like that.. but I finally pulled myself together and went back to the room to continue the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment