Sunday, July 22, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I honestly think the best thing for parents of a Spina Bifida baby is to treat their pregnancy just like every other healthy, normal pregnancy. Most days I wake up and don't even think about his diagnosis. It's finally become a "normal" part of my pregnancy and instead on focusing on the bad things, I'm in preparation mode for Noah to get here.

Which includes... Maternity Pictures :)

There will be a slideshow at the baby shower that I'm using to put pictures of me and Steven on. I'll have some of as babies, childhood pictures, our couple pictures over the last three years, and now our maternity pictures. It's so much fun to see how much our lives have changed within the last three years. And I LOVE looking at pictures of baby Steve! So precious. I feel like I'm looking at pictures of Noah. I just assume he'll be a little mini-me of Steven.. but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment