Thursday, July 5, 2012

House!

Guess who moved in!
:)

That's right.. we did! :) Now we're one step closer to having everything ready for our sweet baby boy.

I haven't updated in a while because we've been so busy moving and have had lack of internet. So here are some pictures of the new place.


This is the entry-way through the front door. I think my grandma is going to give us a mirror/bench piece to put in that hallway. The last lady who lived here had a really cute table and mirror I loved. But that'll come later.


Living room :) It's really good sized and has pretty hardwood floors and tan walls. I can't wait to get our couch moved it and make it all cozy!


View from the living room into kitchen. I think our TV will go in that corner.


Kitchen. The cabinets are white and vintage looking. Keep in mind it's an older house and I believe they are the original cabinets. My sister and I repapered the bottoms of them though. I love the window by the table and the windows above the sink. I've started adding my red/chicken theme and it's starting to feel more like home!


The door that leads into the laundry room and there is a door in the laundry room that leads outside. I think the door looks so neat and vintage.


Guess who's crib got set up?! :)


Here is Daddy putting it together.


Our bedroom is actually starting to look like a bedroom! This was from our first night there, yay!


Very vintage looking bathroom!


Different View.


Noah's crib and bedding :)


Pregnant and moving during the summer do NOT mix. Me and Toby resting.


Noah's Aunt Gwen helped move ALL day.. here she is exhausted too.


And of coarse, here's Toby making sure all of his toys get packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment