Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inspiration

Here are a few of my favorite quotes lately.

"Anyone can give up. It is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." -Anonymous

That is true strength, but luckily it isn't strength that I have to conjure up on my own. For if it were, I would have quit a long time ago. It is the strength that only comes from God.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." - Psalm 73:26

“Part of the problem with the word 'disabilities' is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted. But what of people who can't feel? Or talk about their feelings? Or manage their feelings in constructive ways? What of people who aren't able to form close and strong relationships? And people who cannot find fulfillment in their lives, or those who have lost hope, who live in disappointment and bitterness and find in life no joy, no love? These, it seems to me, are the real disabilities.”
Fred Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment