Sunday, April 7, 2013

Elephants



We took Noah to the Zoo for the first time today and he loved it! It was so much fun. Whenever Noah was in the NICU I wanted to talk to him so badly so he'd find comfort by hearing my voice. Although I had no idea what to talk about. So I would tell him that whenever we broke out of the hospital we would play together and snuggle and when he got a little bigger we'd go to the park and zoo and things like that. Being pregnant you also wonder often what it will be like to bring along your own child to something fun like the Zoo.

Oh, fun fact. Whenever I found out I was pregnant (at 3 months) the first thing I wanted to watch was Dumbo. I loved the song "Baby of mine" and listening to it just gave me a very maternal feeling. That may sound silly, but it's true. I couldn't wait  for my own bundle of joy to cuddle and sing to. I LOVED the Mother's love for Dumbo. Even though he was special and a little bit different. She's protective over him and does whatever neccesary to take care of her little one. Reminds me of Noah and I so much.

Noah's favorite animal happens to be an elephant. They were his favorite part and he has two stuffed animal elephants. Life is funny sometimes.

Here are some pictures from our adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment