Sunday, June 30, 2013

Update

Yikes! Sorry for the mysterious disappearance. I always say I'm going to blog more and then go through a period of time where I get so caught up in what's happening in life I completely forget. Well here's my update.

  • Father's Day- Was awesome. We got Steven a grill, new fishing pole, and went camping! He seemed to really enjoy it :)
  • Job Change- Steven's dad ended up firing him and now he's back working nights at AG. Because of the change we ended up selling his truck to make our bills and it's all just been really hard on us.
  • New schedule- No more evenings spent together. Just whenever we thought we were getting life figured out, eating dinner together every night, spending quality family time together everything gets flipped around on us. Now Noah and I are alone all afternoon, evening, and night. Instead of having a partner to share the responsibilities of parenting with I'm now doing it by myself. I have to take Steven to work every day and get Noah up at 11 every night to go get him. It takes 30 mins to get there and 30 to get back. We're stressed and tired all the time. And still behind on bills, I might add.
  • Noah was admitted to the hospital for excessive vomiting and suspected shunt malfunction, thankfully it was only a 24 hour stomach bug and we came home the next day.
  • Noah's surgery is in 2 weeks and we're all very anxious and worried.
  • Literally the only thing getting us by is each other. So thankful for all the support and love we show each other every day.
Only three months until Noah's Birthday and I haven't planned one bit. He's starting to army crawl and is still unable to sit up unassisted. But we're getting there. He still smiles all the time and gives me hope. I'll blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment